Have you ever wondered how you could better systematize your company’s processes in a daily basis? To ensure efficiency and have strategies that give better results, it is important to know and understand how to apply management methodologies.
Organizing and perfecting the everyday workflow is a reachable goal if we use the right tools. That’s why today we present here 5 management methodologies to make the workflow of your company more dynamic and practical. Continue reading and get to know them!
The 5 best market management methodologies
To start well, the idea is to know and adopt the method that best fits the premises of the company. Knowing the main market management methodologies helps us to have more clarity. Find out here which are the best, so you can start implementing them today in your business.
1. PDCA Cycle
The PDCA cycle, also known as Shewhart cycle or Deming cycle, is an acronym that writes down 4 essential stages for management:
- Plan: Define the problem of the organization and the goals you want to achieve with your team. Then go ahead with the action plan;
- Do: Once the action plan is ready, let’s put into practice. Assign activities to each member of your team and engage them with the results;
- Control: Everything in planning seems much simpler than in practice. Therefore, it becomes necessary to analyze the results achieved so far, so your team gets to know how you are progressing;
- Act: To complete the cycle, use the insights from your analysis and make the adjustments needed, so you improve the implemented processes.
The PDCA is one of the key management methodologies focused on continuous improvement, which is why we call it “cycle”. When applying it, you always review the goals achieved. For this reason, such a process is ideal for implementing technologies, in addition to adapting very well to the development process of a product and to routine customer service.
The BSC (Balanced Scorecard) or Balanced Performance Indicators, is a useful method to present the strategies of the organization so all employees of the company can understand their role in the strategy. Through it, it is easy to calculate business performance in the face of the most complex goals. That is why this method uses quantifiable indicators in the following areas:
- Investment: Did the value invested generate profit?
- Internal processes: What is essential for quality delivery?
- Market: Are customers satisfied with the products or services offered?
- Knowledge and learning: What do the team need to master to reach the desired results?
With these parameters, the BSC functions as a best tool for evaluating organizational performance, functioning as a kind of control panel to set goals, budgets, and bonuses, thus contributing to strategic learning.
Also known as Management by the Guidelines of an organization, the GPD is fundamental for the management of total quality processes. Through its implementation, the manager gets to develop the business planning with more agility.
To achieve this, it is only necessary to follow the step by step, which can be adapted according to the reality of each organization. The 3 key premises that encompass the PDCA cycle are:
- The creativity and performance of each employee directly affect the results of the process;
- The routine of the company must have innovation as a basis;
- Changes need to happen so that the creative action and dedication of the teams are recognized.
GPD deploys each goal to all levels of the company. In this way, the cause-and-effect relationship is clear; for example, if the supervisor does not reach his goal, the president is also affected by this result. Thus, the entire team engages in the impacts of their daily activities.
The PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) is a set of practices in project management. It works as a guide to follow the best guidelines, so it is the knowledge base on project management. The method proposes that project’s management have 5 phases:
- Monitoring and Control
Such phases are useful for creating the complete life cycle of a project. It also helps to describe the stages and techniques to manage processes more effectively.
5. PM Canvas
The Project Model Canvas management method looks to solve the complications of traditional business models. It offers an overview of the project with a diagram, thus making it possible, to put the scope, deadlines, and requirements in the same place.
Its greatest benefit is the rapid visualization of each area, which allows a global analysis and the optimization of a more functional management.
To improve the performance, implement processes that streamline the daily workflow and make people properly engage with the company’s goals, it is necessary to master these 5 management tools and methodologies that we have just presented, which cannot be missing in your business to guarantee the extraordinary results you may expect.
Do you want to have more control and less difficulties? Automate and transform your business results with ease, through Actio Software solutions.